From red dot jokes to yarn ball witticisms and litter box quips, find out just how these suited-up cats get down to their business.
1)I just signed a deal and took over Rottweilers Inc.
2) Sam, it’s been 3 years and you still haven’t managed to find the source of the moving red dot. I’m afraid I’m going to have to let you go.
3)No Jimmy, chasing mice is NOT part of your job description.
4) Who left that ball of yarn loose in the office? I smell sabotage!
5) But let’s see if we can do something about your purrformance anxiety.
6) David, I need you to do a report on feline conspiracy theories.
7) Did you say you hijacked the family dog’s bed? You’re hired!
8)Boss, I can’t come into work today. I feel a fur ball coming up.
9) Good job on that report Garfield. However, we cannot allocate 50% of our budget on Pedigree for the cafeteria.
10)Yes, Sir, we generally work with Purrpoint Purrsentation.
And now you know how business cats are the only ones who can compete with the business dogs!